Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Notes: Lincecum, Righetti, Pierzynski, Snow

First, a few programming notes...
  • I've been invited to become a contributor over at Beyond the Box Score. If you're not already a frequent reader of BtB (in which case, well, what's wrong with you?!), I urge you to check it out. 
  • SP has teamed up with TiqIQ to bring you awesome deals on tickets. Check out the widget on the right sidebar. Basically, TiqIQ aggregates all major sellers in the market, making it easy for fans to find the best deals on tickets to games. Here's a preview image I've been given
  • I will be appearing on the Crazy Crabbers podcast tomorrow at 8 PM PT. Go check it out!
Okay, now that I'm done with that shameless self-promotion, onto the links and news-bytes...
That's it for now. I promise, I'll get a few legitimate posts up this week. Let's face it though, Spring Training recaps are boring and pointless. I'd much rather bore you with actual content. So yeah, look forward to that.